Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
hard to tell as of yet--- seems to like remington (like my other 10/22) but i'm having more accuracy issues with my TD. also fails to eject a bit more than my carbine.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
So far: CCI Mini-Mags!

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I've been shooting Federal blue box which never fails. Going to try CCI mini mags.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I've shot a lot of stuff through mine. Lots of Remington Golden bullet, Federal bulk pack, Winchester Super X and bulk, CCI Blazers and mini mags, probably others I can't recall right now. I haven't really had any problems. I can recall a couple FTE with the Federal, but that's about it. Blazers and mini mags seem to be the most accurate in my experience. All in all, it hasn't been picky about anything. Eats it all :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've shot CCI Mini Mags, Stingers, Velocitors, & Tactical ammo and Federal Game Shok through my Deluxe Sporter. All have been really accurate but I'd have to say the Velocitors were the most accurate.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So far, the Federal Premium Gold Medal Ultramatch have been the most consistent out of my TTD, unsuppressed. Federal bulk match, cci-mini mag hp, not so much. Will be trying a few other less expensive options in the near future.

·
Registered
76 Posts
cci in standard velocity,mini mags,winchester m22 shoot best. finding out the 10 round mags work the best and have less failures when using federal of any kind or remington.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My TD fires everything I put through it. I use only the 10 rd magazines. I did put in Kidd trigger kit which made a really fine trigger.
John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts