Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering which news to watch tomorrow? Any Tavern rated comments or suggestions?

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
I'm going to watch the returns on Fox News Channel. If Romney wins, I will switch to NBC or better yet MSNBC for the excusitis and whining.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
I'm going to watch either NBC or MSNBC. :)

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
MSNBC.... I love a good comedy.... :D

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I'm going to stay home, relax, & watch a bunch of DVDs tomorrow. I don't get any channels with news on antenna so I'm not going to worry about it. :)

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
I don't plan on watching much on TV. What I do watch will be our NBC affiliate for their reporting of the local races and state propositions on the California ballot.
No suspense as to how the presidential ballot will go out here on the left coast.

Frankly I have a feeling the presidential election is going to take days to count and recount, and then end up settled in the courts.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't plan on watching much on TV. What I do watch will be our NBC affiliate for their reporting of the local races and state propositions on the California ballot.
No suspense as to how the presidential ballot will go out here on the left coast.

Frankly I have a feeling the presidential election is going to take days to count and recount, and then end up settled in the courts.
Sadly I have to say I agree.:mad:

·
Delta2
1,588 Posts
I'll be watching the s#!t show on MSNBC

·
Larry the Conservative
5,458 Posts
I'll be watching the s#!t show on MSNBC
I'll watch fox for a little while after getting home from the poll them switch to MSNBC until I have to go puke.:rolleyes:

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
If Obama is winning ... I'll be watching Fox.
If Romney is winning ... I'll be watching MSNBC.

I enjoy watching pundits when they are uncomfortable and upset. :p

·
Registered
162 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'll watch Fox for reality and occasionally switch to MSNBC for the fantasy.

·
Sr. Exec. Button Monkey
625 Posts
Unfortunately, I'll be stuck AT that idiot factory (msnbc), from 8:30am Tuesday until about 11:00pm Wednesday.
I have to pay the bills, but everytime I work there I leave with a headache.
As my dentist likes to say, "Uh... this is going to hurt. Probably a lot."

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
303lithgow said:
I'm wondering which news to watch tomorrow?
Any Tavern rated comments or suggestions?
SURE . . . . . dig out the DVDs until after 23:00 hours.

Alternate choice: Read a book until after 23:00.

The "reporters" and "data analysts" (that know nothing about data analysis) will be "reporting" one of four items.
1) oBUMMER is winning. They will be telling us how wonderful it is.
2) Too close to call. They will be extolling the virtues of the prez.
3) Romney in a slight lead. They will be wringing their collective hands and telling us how great the prez is.
4) Romney winning by a landslide. They will be nervously running in circles trying to look pleased.

With the exception of number four, none of those will be informative nor entertaining so I think I'll just read a book and turn the TV back on sometime late Thursday. :D

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
election coverage

I'll watch Fox News, and if Romney seems to have a comfortable lead, I'll switch to CNN to watch the whining and lame excuses:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts