Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which state do you think has the most members here?
I think it might be Ohio, any other takers?
Mods, feel free to chime in.

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
State members

Which state do you think has the most members here?
I think it might be Ohio, any other takers?
Mods, feel free to chime in.
:)I know which state probably has the fewest members ! My state of North Dakota--I may be the only one

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Although it would be real difficult to verify any type of state affiliation ,other than check everyones IP address and that in itself is a very time consuming laborious job,because there are some members that use locations such as Earth/U.S.A./Home etc. I would have to say though that Texas has quite a few members here...;):D:D

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Although it would be real difficult to verify any type of state affiliation ,other than check everyones IP address and that in itself is a very time consuming laborious job,because there are some members that use locations such as Earth/U.S.A./Home etc. I would have to say though that Texas has quite a few members here...;):D:D
I agree, was thinking the same when I posted.
Maybe a toss up between Texas and Ohio..... :D

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Your not a little biased are you? :p

·
Registered
873 Posts
:)I know which state probably has the fewest members ! My state of North Dakota--I may be the only one
I'm a loner as well! Our states need to step it up!! :D

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe there is approximately six of us from Downunder..... :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
you could always just start a poll and have the members of the board do the work......

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you could always just start a poll and have the members of the board do the work......
Yep, thought of that.
My interest was purely out of curiousity.
I know where most of you are from, just didn't want to do the math. :D

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
I'd guess Ohio & Texas followed by Florida and California. As far as # of RF.net members per state capita, I'd guess The Buckeye State would be the clear winner. I think our Aussie friends are the largest non-US representatives.

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Does the State of Confusion count? :confused:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I was surprised to see as many here from Wisconsin as I do.

I guess I can chalk some of it up to our recent CCW legislation.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts