Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have nothing to load, the gym closed so I’m in my easy chair............I’ve been catching up on Long Range Pursuit, next is Extreme Outer Limits.

It looks like this could be the norm for awhile.......maybe we should start recommending shows/movies on Netflix or Amazon to one another to help each other get through this.....

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
I've been filling the time searching for a recipe to roll my own buckshot loads.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I started nurse jackie about 30 minutes ago.

day 2 of a 6 day weekend, I'm going stir crazy already

·
Registered
689 Posts
I'm going to gain 50 lbs. by the time this thing blows over. For binging, Hunters is pretty darn good. Great casting and Pacino is really good. Unless your Jewish, then you might be offended by an Italian playing a Jew. :)

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I started El Chapo on Netflix.......it’s good, the lips don’t move exactly like they talk, but you don’t have read the subtitles like you do on Narcos Mexico, (another good series).

·
Registered
286 Posts
If you haven’t seen american gangster, it is a good movie. Also, little miss sunshine is worth a laugh if you have not seen it. Don’t forget Big Iron on amazon prime, it is the only handgun hunting show on tv that I am aware of.

·
Premium Member
13,801 Posts
Blacklist
Ray Donovan
Red
Red 2
250 9mm loads
250 45 ACP loads
Getting bass boat ready

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I'm still going to work every day, thus far. If they force a lock down I've got 22-250, .308, 9mm, .38 spl and 5.56 to load.
That said I've got plenty to shoot already except 44 Mag.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I’m watching Picard. Am I the only one who finds most of the acting passionless? I’m only on episode 2. Some elements remind me of Blake’s 7.

·
Count Ursunk
3,216 Posts
Might watch the all day Twilight Zone series on amazon prime. If they still have it.

·
Super Moderator
21,086 Posts
On Amazon Prime: Bosch, Goliath, Jack Ryan, with PBS Endeavour, Victoria, Press, Vienna Blood.

Netflix: Longmire, Jack Taylor, Blacklist, Turn, Broadchurch, The Crown.

That will keep you going for awhile.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Perfect time to take up casting bullets .
I can sit in my little shed and cast up enough bullets to last for a decade.

Gary

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Perfect time to take up casting bullets .
I can sit in my little shed and cast up enough bullets to last for a decade.

Gary

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I recommend "The Last Ship". "IZombie" is a good one too. If you haven't seen it TWD, though the show lost me in recent seasons
Lots of reading if you have the books or a digital reader

We ditched cable several years ago, so streaming is all we do. Kind of fun watching old shows I saw as a kid and missed certain things about them. We recently started Jericho as well. Seems okay so far.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I just finished Hunters on Amazon Prime. It was ok except for the last half hour of the series... too much BS, but overall good show.

I'm glad to see Counterpart Season Two is free. I paid for the first season and I felt like they should have been paying me to watch it. lol

1 - 20 of 108 Posts