Ruger Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
"The Real Deal"
6,373 Posts
My grain silo pretty similiar to one that was around here. See these trucks all the time.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
ADM has one here that is a long ramp that lifts the whole rig (for flat bottom trailers), normal dump for hopper bellies.

·
"The Real Deal"
6,373 Posts
ADM has one here that is a long ramp that lifts the whole rig (for flat bottom trailers), normal dump for hopper bellies.
I have seen those locally too. very cool to watch.

I also wanted to share my love for steam even though i have alot of diesels, turbines. and such. This is one of my favorites the Norfolk Western J Class 4-8-4 #604. I have # 607 also and hopefully one day the famous #611 which is still running the tracks on the east coast. You can actually buy tickets and ride it from Spencer NC to Roanoke VA and back i believe, it would be well worth the price to stay on the train. What a beauty.

·
"The Real Deal"
6,373 Posts
Here is an upclose look at consolidated manufacturing in my town, i added leds under the loading dock, as well as inside for a contrasting touch. I have not added the people yet, or the boxes on the dock, however its gonna be a gunpowder plant, with boxes of tnt being shipped out. Waiting for the mail to deliver them.

·
"The Real Deal"
6,373 Posts
Also here is a pair of SD80mac locomotives, i have 3 but only need 2 to pull a long consist, in real life they are 5000hp each. Norfolk Southern acquired these from conrail during a merger years back, most are hauling coal in the northeast now days.

·
Registered
292 Posts
rewatching the box set of "The Rockford Files" I think my all-time favorite show, even though I think it went off the air the year I was born or thereabout

·
"The Real Deal"
6,373 Posts
Hey guys to get this thread back on track created a new thread with my layout(dedicated) Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Hey guys to get this thread back on track created a new thread with my layout(dedicated) Enjoy!
I'll be headed that way. Been tied up for the past few days.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts