1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
I picked him for my fantasy team for his football prowess. However, it seems his hobby brings us closer.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I picked him for my fantasy team for his football prowess. However, it seems his hobby brings us closer.
He was the top pick in our league.
I follow him on facebook and am pleasantly surprised to see only words of support from his fans. Not a single, "OmG! An evil AR! How could you, Eddie?"

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could be a natural! I did think, "wow, nice group!". Good shooting from whatever distance
Some fan comments include, "cmon Eddie, we all know you used a pencil to poke those holes" and, "keep it real, Eddie. Keep it real. Target was 5 feet away" :D

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
Never heard of him.

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
Never heard of him either.... But that isn't unusual as I don't follow the highly over paid crowd of entertainers ...

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Well, before he was a highly overpaid entertainer, as you put it, he was a standout back for Alabama and played on three BCS championship teams. Now plays for the Packers and is only the second Packer back ever to rush for over 1000 yards in his first two seasons. Also made the Pro-Bowl in his rookie season and was offensive rookie of the year

1 - 16 of 16 Posts