Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to the range on a nice cool, but bright sunny day and put a few magfuls through these wonderful old guns

- German made Mauser model 1914. Capacity = 8+1 (manufactured approx late 1914 or early 1915 based on serial number)
- Hungarian FEG AP-MBP 8+1 circa 1951 (an aluminum and steel Walther "knock-off")

These 100 yr old and 65 yr old guns performed flawlessly running 73 gr ball ammo.

They are also fun to break down and clean

I only had one target and shot lots of guns today- this target is DOA ;) (and yes-- I see there is one hole dead center!)

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
I loves me some 32's as well! I have a new (S&W produced) Walther PPK/S, a Beretta 81 and. Keltec P32. Reloading has been a challenge for me due to different bullet diameters and case dimensions.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Oh, I likes 'em too! First off is my Nazi Proofed FN model 1922 7.65

Then there is my Nazi Proofed French Unique "Kriegsmodell" 7.65

And then my modern KelTek P32....Love them all!

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I want an NAA Guardian .32:) I also may get a CZ-70.

I've had many old .32's , I love those pics of the old guns...........but alas, I think my days of "collecting" are over. I had an Ortgies, a Zastava .32 that was basically a mini Tokarev, some others. I'm currently fighting to get my CZ-83 .32 ACP back from my ex wife.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
The Seecamp LWS32 .32 ACP pistol is on my 'bucket' list. I've only wanted one since they came out in the mid 1980s.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
i just had my new to me naa guardian 32acp out twice. 32acp is an excellent round for recoil averse and the guardian is a solid piece. im a fan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts