Ruger Forum banner

who's ready for the apocalypse?

566 views 37 replies 29 participants last post by  James6591 
#1 ·
bored at work, who's ready for that day, whats your main weapon of choice?

#4 ·
Pocket pistol? I want the tripod mounted 50 gigawatt Phaser.........:D

How could one get ready for a true Apocalypse?.......:eek:

#6 ·
Im more concerned about end of the world fashion myself.

Do I go with this look.......

Or this look

Master blaster does run Barter Town, but The Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla is a better nick name.

#8 ·
The 12 gauge autoloader...the .45 long slide, with laser sighting...phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range ["Hey, just what you see, pal"]...the Uzi nine millimeter...;)

#22 ·
Thanks Arnold!!! If possible...we'll be heading out to dad's farm where we have several amish neighbors, most of whom have better high-power's than I do, where there's plenty of food (milk, eggs, meat), water, and shelter!

#9 ·
I am ready. Half gallons of Absolute and Crown Royal, 2,000 rounds of 556, an AR, Mini 14, 870 12 ga. pump and a SOG Tomahawk. Sounds like the apocalypse is going to be so much fun I can't wait.

#10 ·
If you are talking the 21st- then it's a 6pack and a TV clicker. :D

If you are talking zombies- then its plenty (if there is such a thing) of ammo, a little food and a TV clicker ;)

If you are talking literal- then it's my faith :)

#12 ·
What apocalypse ?
Too much TV or gaming.....
:rolleyes:

#26 ·
Id rather the Deloean from Back to the Future...:D

#28 ·
Thanks for the Preppers link Ulfric...
QUIZ was interesting...
I was very suprised...Actually scored a 60 which I thought was decent...

I have no fortifications or EMP prepped vehicle, but living in the "country"=(rural for you city slikers...LOL), with my own water well with 1000 gal ready storage, a generator=(live in hurricane prone Florida) with 100+gal of fuel on hand, my wife=(who is also a RN) has stored a LOT of canned & dry goods in our pantry=(enough for 90+ days), We both drive 4x4 heavy duty diesel QuadCab Ram trucks that gets aprox. 20+ MPG, that is always fueled up due to work with about 100 gal extra stored on hand, and have 4 guns=(Mini 14=500rounds, SKS=rounds, Saiga.308=100rounds, Saiga 12=100 rounds)...

If we have to bug out, if things get REAL bad, we'll bug out to my cousins dairy farm=very rural/defendable 180 acre-area with 200=head dairy cows & beef, along a creek with other extended family members around us to help....

But lastly & most importantly, Thank God for his Grace and Jesus for my salvation, because my name is in the "Book of the Lamb" so an eternal life in heaven is a certainy for me... Hope is for yall too...

Quiz was FUN though....

However I like hearing about other's preps to learn where my wife and I can improve...

Merry Cristmas & God Bless...

#30 ·
Hear Hear OcalaCCW...

LOL...

You've maybe just posted the best plan out there given the circumstances we may face....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.