Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - write in

Votes: 7 9.9%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most of us watch YouTube videos about guns. Who makes your favorites? Please feel free to post one of their best by posting one of their videos.

Didn't find your favorite? Please write him in.

PS - to post a video, just copy the URL from your browser and paste it into the RF posting editor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAZ5EYxpl2o

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I voted for the 45 man, he's great.

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Hickock45 ... I would love to spend a day at his place. :)

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
There are several who do good videos, but Hickok45 is the best.
He can shoot very well, and he seems to have a lot of fun making his videos.

Honorable mention goes to 22 Plinkster who seems to be a nice young fellow and does some amazing trick shots.

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
For me it's Hickok45 by a mile. Military Arms Channel and Jeff Quinn are good. Also like TNOutdoors, 22plinkster and Pete at The Armory Channel.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd forgotten about 22Plinkster, but he's kind of a specialty category. But he is entertaining to watch.

Miltary Arms Channel is another favorite is LoneWolfUSMC. He's got some great long distance rifle shooting and reloading vids.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Mil-Dot scopes is on TheNSSF Channel.

Hickok45 is by far my favorite, but Jeff Quinn runs a close 2nd.

Nutnfancy is very thorough, but very long, sometimes boring and now he's getting political. I wish he'd keep politics out of it like the others.

CandRreviews are interesting for their opinion. I don't always agree with their opinion, but they do have a set format where they try to judge guns equally. They don't get T&E guns, so their variety is a bit limited.

Sturmgewehr is an up-and-comer. He makes some very nice videos and is former USMC.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Hickock45 "The Chuck Norris of the Gun Community"

I do enjoy watching Iraqveteran8888. Barry and Eric are pretty cool guys.

Oh, and I can't forget TheArmoryChannel!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
IraqVeteran8888 gets my vote. Barry and Eric are the best.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
This thread just shows me how far behind the times I really am...I still rely on "American Handgunner" and "Guns" for my gun reviews.

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
Hickock 45 and Jeff Quinn ....different styles but i enjoy both there reviews.Jeffs a character with that trademark beard.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Hands down Hickock45, he is the only reviewer I can sit and watch for more than 15 minutes. I like Jeff Quinn he is short sweet and to the point. Military Arms Channel is also good. Nutnfancy drives me nuts, just something about the way he talks.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
any you get plenty of advertiser-driven reviews there. These folks are the new frontier.
Oh, I don't know...I've seen articles from them over the years where they said this or that gun gave reliability issues. Don't mind me; I'm just stubborn, old-fashioned, and highly resistant to change. Sorry for the interruption, I'll get out of this before I end up derailing my buddy's thread.....:eek:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Oh, I don't know...I've seen articles from them over the years where they said this or that gun gave reliability issues. Don't mind me; I'm just stubborn, old-fashioned, and highly resistant to change. Sorry for the interruption, I'll get out of this before I end up derailing my buddy's thread.....:eek:
No need to get out--that what a forum is--your viewpoint, my viewpoint, that guy's viewpoint, whatever. Glad to know someone is pointing out reviews where negatives are pointed out.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hickock 45 and Jeff Quinn ....different styles but i enjoy both there reviews.Jeffs a character with that trademark beard.
LOL! Yeah, his beard is great! :D

i voted Hickok, but I like Gunblast, sturmgewehr, and sootch00, too. Sootch put out an AR lower assembly video today that is great.
I watched the Sootch00 video on building a lower. I kind of had the bug to build an AR and it just got worse! :( I built a 1911 and I think the AR will be a breeze compared to that, though the 1911 wasn't too bad once I figured things out.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts