239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up friday

a 08 Harley Davidson Road King Classic

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys .. i tell ya its got a smoother ride than my suv gets lot better gas mileage to

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hey Bud, nice bike. I've got a 2001 Ultra Classic aka Road Sofa. You're gonna love yours. As we are both from the same state, maybe we will run into.....bad choice of words. Maybe we'll see each other on the road sometime. Stay safe.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
counting we are in same area we might im over in wayne

·
Registered
301 Posts
Congratulations. Ride safe.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
how far can ya ride it before ya need gas?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
55 mpg highway 35mpg city 6 gallon tank

·
Registered
508 Posts
Thats really good mileage. I get about 42 mpg on my Katana 750. I do like to twist the throttle though.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think we all like to twist the throttle nothing like hearing that engine breath though the pipes

·
Registered
460 Posts
Nice bike Bud, I borrowed my dad's Honda Aero 750 and have been riding it 30 min to work and home tryin to save some gas. Been thinkin about getting something for myself. I'd like to get a VRSCDX Night Rod, those are sharp! I sat on one at the HD shop the other day. a little out of my price range though, better stick with one of those "hardley's"

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
You guys are only a couple hours from me...Come this way on the bikes sometime, and I can show you some nice back road cruising.:)

This is my 05 C50.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No they are not cheep that is for sure .. the mrs told me as long as it didnt cost more than her car it was ok ... so i was in the good .. i had not planned on new but when they said i could get one well ya know what happened then

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm Enjoying breaking it in

1 - 20 of 21 Posts