Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This happened In a gated and security controlled entrance with patrols. I repeat it does not matter were your live, the bad guys can still get in and the police are an after the fact response. This home division has a single entry and exit for cars with security patrols. Most have high grade security alarms with video. Again great AFTER THE FACT. Even with all this security and video the suspects are still not caught.

Henderson, NV (KTNV) -- Police are offering a $25,000 reward for information on a home invasion that happened in Henderson back in March.

Authorities released surveillance video Monday hoping the public can help lead them to identify and arrest the three men involved in the crime.

According to police, three masked men entered a home on Inveraray Court near Green Valley Parkway and Wigwam Parkway at about 8 p.m. on March 23.

They stabbed a 50-year-old man inside the home. His wife was also inside, but she was not hurt. The man was taken to a nearby hospital and survived his injuries.

Surveillance video from a neighbor shows two men walking down the street towards the victim's house just before the home invasion.

Anyone with information is asked to call Henderson Police at (702) 267-4750.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Unfortunately, this happens all too often today. It doesnt make much sense to have your guns locked in a safe when something like this could happen. I always have, at the very least, a .32acp with 11 rounds, at arms reach. It will allow me cover fire to get to larger caliber and capacity pistols, should the need arise. Im not paranoid. Im prepared.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
My parents live in Henderson. They are well armed so if these guys hit their place they'd better hope no one is home!

·
Banned
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
should the need arise. Im not paranoid. Im prepared.
Yep the paranoid are the anti gun let the government take care of them crowd.

Even the might government tells people that in a natural disaster that they should have enough supplies to last at least three days till help might arrive.

I don't have months of dryed food packed up. I do have some supplies packed in go bags plus my gun bags. I live in the desert and rotate a case of water amd some packed food in each vehicle. As the places I travel to are out and about.

Prepared yes. Little more than most? I'd say yes again. But if the s*@% hits the fan. I will not be writing SOS on my roof hoping Obama see it flying over head and sends FEMA. to the area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts