Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Welcome to Ruger Forum, a friendly gun and firearm community for past and present Ruger owners!.

We welcome everyone and the community is free to join so register today and become part of the Ruger Forum family!"

Why does someone who has a lot of power here insist on closing my threads?

There were two of them. Both dealt with the same topic; buying a 10/22 takedown.

After more than 200 people read the first post and no one answered or offered advice I got a little sarcastic. A LITTLE SARCASTIC.

Below is a link to the post:

http://rugerforum.net/ruger-10-22-rimfire/61320-i-may-buy-10-22-td-what-should-i-look-out.html

BANG!!!! Thread closed.

So I tried to post a similar topic and someone moved it, combined it with the first one and then closed it.

It's not like I used foul language or threatened someone or made some personal attack on someone or anything else even remotely abusive.

I don't believe I'd be the only one to learn something if the post was to remain open.

I came here to learn about 10/22s and can't fathom why someone does not want me to.

I'm hoping a disinterested party can explain to me why this is happenng.

Thank you.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Restart a new thread, because the 2 were the same subject, they got inadvertently merged together into the first thread that was closed.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Mickey, we get a lot of "one hit wonders" on this site.
Some folk just join to sell something or get information and then they're gone, never to be seen again.
You can usually tell them apart from the rest by their low post count and their first post is usually something like "I broke something ....... HELP......." :rolleyes:
Sarcasm will get you nowhere here mate, but a shut down thread.
Sit back, chill and enjoy the forum.
If you haven't already, post an intro in "New Users".

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
Keep in mind Mickey that non-registered users (who can't post) will show in the # of views of a thread, and people like me who view a thread, but honestly don't have an answer will also show in the # of views.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.