Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Poo-poo on Hawaii...wouldn't go there if they were giving away free Rugers...so there....[V]

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same place just differant time today...

And I would be doing this too

Lobster..... or do you see something else you like?

Yep, I would go back in a heart beat.... or two.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Nice picture have never been there but maybe some day should I win the lotto lol

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Kona, Hi? Heck, if I wanted to get ate by a giant sea turtle,[:0] I'd just step out my back door. We have more beaches here in Southern Kansas than ever before!:D

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kansas45

You could make a killing selling beach front property NOW while the gettin is good there.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I'm too late JB. The water is receding, leaving nothing but mud & debris. Probably 75% of the wheat fields around here are un-cut & the wheat is laying on the ground. In Coffeville Ks, about 110 miles east of Arkansas City, the refinery dumped a bunch of oil in the flood waters that is causing quite a bit of trouble. Things are a real mess, with several more days of rain in the forcast.
Maybe I should run over to Hu-y-yuh with you. Them Giant Killer Sea Turtles might not be so bad after all!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
quote:Originally posted by kansas45

Them Giant Killer Sea Turtles might not be so bad after all!
They're actually pretty fun to swim along side with. You just don't handle them, you let them swim untouched, even when they are on the beach state law says to keep 15 feet from them. But I have swam side by side thru a whole reef area (no sharks) with them.

Its a lot of fun.....

The wife and I are currently looking at building plans and land purchase in an area called, Hawaiian Ocean View Estates on the Big Island. Our house plans will include extra rooms for guest that come to the Big Island to visit.

Current plans of interest:
http://multi-facettedhomes.com/1600_series.htm
http://multi-facettedhomes.com/2600.htm

These a kit homes and I will have my hand at putting it up and under my control. Right now, its a dream to stay focal on for where we do want to be some day.

We are
on Hawaii and tired of the cold winters here in Montana.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Hey! JB. You & your Lady look real nice in them matching shirts![^] You gettin' ready to go to a Square Dance or sumpthin'?:D

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
quote:Originally posted by kansas45

Hey! JB. You & your Lady look real nice in them matching shirts![^] You gettin' ready to go to a Square Dance or sumpthin'?:D
Hawaiian Two Step :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts