Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my first marrage I told the wife I was going deer hunting and she said fine dear what ever you want to do is fine with me. Well I stepped out the door and lord it was really cold. Ok I decide to go check the feed from the back window. Well there was a nice buck out there. Only trouble was the only window I could get a clear shot at him was the master bath room window. The wind was realy howling too I had make sure of the cross wind. And after making all the needed ajustments. I then noticed my darlin sleeping wife there and so I was nice I leaned in over her and said dear I think I can get this buck with one shot. She says that's nice now leave me alone I am trying to sleep here. I told well it could be sorta loud when I shoot. She says I don't care, ok. Well I got the buck and true to my word in one shot and she got mad and said not to ever use that 30-06 again in the house. Ok I could understand that, next year I used the 243, dang she moved out.
Well ony good thing I didn't have to put the screen back on the bath room window.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Glad my wife deer hunts too! She would have shot that deer before I ever seen it!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gunman your a lucky man

·
Registered
362 Posts
:D:D
I don't know what her problem was. I think that was very considerate of you to shelve the 30-06 in favor of the .243 for its obvious appropriatness as an indoor shooter with its quieter report.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
:):D[8D]

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Snuffy

gunman your a lucky man
Yes, I know it. A couple years ago I had to work (3rd shift of course) the night before opening day, while my wife was off. When I woke up, she had killed her deer, drug it out of the woods, skinned it, and was in the process of cutting it up in the kitchen when I woke up! Now, thats my kind of woman!!!!!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep I agree she is one hell of a women does the shooting and field dressin and cuts the meat up dang gunman your one lucky man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts