Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna put a set of Wolff Spring shooters pack in my Vaquario's, I have used them on other pistol's they sure make the differents almost like a action job. Can't wait to get them and get er done.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well goter done and boy it sure has made the differance. I just love wolff spring kits.

·
Registered
288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Snuffy

Gonna put a set of Wolff Spring shooters pack in my Vaquario's, I have used them on other pistol's they sure make the differents almost like a action job. Can't wait to get them and get er done.
Over the years (about 30) I've tuned quite a few Ruger SA revolvers.Lighter trigger springs make quite a difference. Lighter trigger springs in conjunction with lighter hammer springs (But not TOO light) make an even bigger difference.My pal bought a Ruger GP 100 but didn't like the way action felt So I gave him a tune-up tutorial at my machine shop.........I let him do it himself.......I supervised. He learned the basics and the heavy .357 shoots like a dream. The guy was really pleased.......:):):).I was too.:D:D

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bet he was glad he has a friend like you to help him as well.

·
Registered
288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Snuffy

I bet he was glad he has a friend like you to help him as well.
He was very pleased because he is an artist and gun collector but he is not mechanically inclined. That's why I wanted HIM to do it.......the satisfaction would be, and BECAME, his satisfaction. I was so very happy to see him enjoy his 6 inch revolver.Superb shooter that sixgun.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is something that the both of you can brag about for years to come. Thanks for sharing the story.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts