1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
I think the County Board of Supervisors is/are ignorant and didn't do enough research to make the call they did.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the County Board of Supervisors is/are ignorant and didn't do enough research to make the call they did.
"All wolf-hybrids are illegal in the county." It may be an ignorant law, but at least, they used DNA testing.

What bothers me more is what sounds like the usual guilty person's excuse, "a friend posted the ads without her knowing."

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
"All wolf-hybrids are illegal in the county." It may be an ignorant law, but at least, they used DNA testing.

What bothers me more is what sounds like the usual guilty person's excuse, "a friend posted the ads without her knowing."
I have to agree with you there. Sounds fishy, like a coverup attempt. If she is in the wrong after knowing about the laws, and she must have known, then I guess the right outcome was achieved.

·
Registered
172 Posts
alayonruger,

Your Quote:
Originally Posted by NCLEO89 View Post

"Only a self-deluded fool depends entirely on LE to save his or her bacon when the fecal matter hits the rotating oscillator."

I would add the following;

" Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly "

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Dogs and wolves are pretty closely related genetically - I wonder what sort of test they did - I'd suspect that to be 100% conclusive you'd need to do more than just a paternity test and likely would need to have the alleged parents of the suspect animals for comparison.

As a scientific experiment another option would be to compare those DNA tests to samples from other similar breeds which have a known lineage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts