Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they are no match for the guys but the WFA is just getting started. And these girls didn't play in high school and college like the guys who already have years experience when they get to the NFL.
Anyway what do you think of it? Will the WFA one day be anywhere the NFL in terms of revenue? Heres a random game. www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6wxSB5A-Sc

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Is the WNBA near the NBA in revenue? (rhetorical question if you couldn't tell).

·
Banned
2,566 Posts
There is one bunch of girl players that play in bikinis. Bet they get a larger audience.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Even mens football leagues have failed. Remember the USFL? The World Football League. So I don't know. I hope the WFA survives though.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Will the WFA one day be anywhere the NFL in terms of revenue?

Not unless they have a huge fan base that will generate enough interest for major advertising to put mega bucks into it for salaries for owners and players. The men's professional football has been in existence for well over a hundred years. When they started, they didn't have large crowds or made money. All that takes time and perseverance. I don't know if the WFL will take the time or have the perseverance to attain that goal. Today most are thinking of a quick return on their investment instead of a long term commitment.

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
I think the Lingerie League has a better shot at staying solvent.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,546 Posts
who's the target audience?
at least, the lingerie league knows.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts