Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
This is my personal opinion and not of the Forum. When it comes to politics or anything else, when people tell me how I need to vote or conduct myself I am very suspicious. I or anyone else has the ability to look at the past performance of both parties and decide which we want to vote for. Gun control is one issue but there is a lot of other issues that affect our daily lives and our country. When I vote, I am going to Pray a lot and vote for the person I think will do the best job, not the party.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I agree with being a thinking voter-not just voting the party. I also believe we can make our decisions by evaluating what the politicians have done-not by listening to what they say. My friend may be driving the car-but I want to see who's riding with him before I welcome him into my yard.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
I guess what really gets me is when a politican makes a speech on Tv and the Reporters spend more time than the speech itself, tellimg me what he said and what it means. Can't anyone think for themselves anymore? :(

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
quote:Originally posted by KP97DC

I guess what really gets me is when a politican makes a speech on Tv and the Reporters spend more time than the speech itself, tellimg me what he said and what it means. Can't anyone think for themselves anymore? :(
Strangely enough, I find that what the reporters tell me a speaker said, is often quite different from my perception of the speach's content. I think a political analyst is simply a person who is too stupid to find real work. It's kind of like the 'experts' you hear on CNN, CBS, etc. They are all former something-or-others...if they were really so good at what they did, why are they former?
Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts