Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to mention some things that I think we should all congratulate each other on. Since I have been on this Board, I have observed some things that make me very proud to be a part of it. Behind the scenes Keith and Rick do a great job of keeping the Board Running smooth. We are fortunate to have some very knowledgeable people on the Board. Have you noticed that if you have a Firearms problem and ask a question about it, that one of the Gunsmiths or other knowledgeable members always have a prompt and courteous answer? Did you notice how the computer literate members jumped in and helped those that had problems with the change over? As Sheepdog says: "Thats what its all about". We have a very Unique Board and that 's what makes it so great. :D

·
Count Ursunk
3,325 Posts
great job......keepin all the ducks in a row.

·
Registered
401 Posts
At-A-Boy

I would like to mention some things that I think we should all congratulate each other on. Since... ...over? As Sheepdog says: "Thats what its all about". We have a very Unique Board and that 's what makes it so great. :D
I second that KP97...
I visit two forums on a regular basis and this is the #1 forum. Everybody is friendly, courtious and knowledgeable. I feel privileged to be part of such a group of fine folks.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Oooh Rah!

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
A well rounded team...

It takes all of us, me and you, us and them, to make this the special place that we all share on the Internet...

A hearty thanks to all...:) RNettles

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
What strikes me about this forum is not only the knowledge and willingness to help, but even more than that......everyone here knows how to be a gentleman. I don't see any foul language, I don't see any spiteful comments, I don't see any backstabbing.

This is truely a place I can come, and be comfortable, because I know that I am among friends. I wish the logistics were such that I could thow a big BBQ for all of us. Now that would be a party, indeed.

Thanks to all of you for RUGERFORUM.NET......:)

·
Registered
690 Posts
As I've said to 'others', I really think you guys are pretty sharp and "heads up".....thank you!!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Bar-b-que? Bar-b-que? Where, when, what time I got to be there?

·
Registered
65 Posts
+1 Ditto all of the above! This a great forum. You all make a good team that makes it work so well.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Hats off to this forum of really good guys plus Natalie. Nice to have her also to have a female in the mix. Of course she was let in because she was mounting a M60 in the bed of her truck and we knew she was one of us! I have been in another forum on another topic but this place feels like friends and I am impressed. Why doesn't someone educate us new guys by telling how the group got started and who helped get it off the ground. Who do we owe for the foundation of this fine forum? Sounds like Calvin was a corner stone I think. How about some sharing? In advance, I thank each and every one for the time and effort to volunteer their service!!!!!! Job well done.

Wizard, I have already thought about a get together. Times like these is when I wish the US was smaller like the size of a large single state so we could meet up and have a group hug, ... or not. Of course the food, don't forget the food.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Just read down further in this section of threads and learned how Calvin Wiles gave the money to bring us this forum! What a giving gentleman. The world doesn't have many guys like Calvin today. People just are not often raised in today's society to think this way and give to others. I'm shaking your hand right now Mr. Wiles and I appreciate you. Since I am getting misty eyed, I better get off and read something else for a while. And yes, I love puppies and kittens too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I know this forum has been a great help to me with all the "little" issues I went through with my SR9. You all were great with suggestions, tips, information and support.
I am glad to be involved and also appreciate that it's very courteous in here.
Keep up keeping up all and long live rugerforum.net

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm beginning to learn more than i ever thought i would need to know from this place and Enjoy it far more than any other forums i have been a member off keep up the great work guys !

·
Registered
154 Posts
Kudos to all the members for their help and respect for all things Ruger!! Just got into the library and would like to thank Iowegan for his speedy replies and all the IBOK info.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
In addition to all the accolades already stated, I would like to say how "comfortable" this forum is. I feel respect from everyone in their dealings with me and with others. This is a very civilized forum where everyone is made to feel welcome.

I often feel like I am sitting in a cozy room listening to others share their stories, experiences, wisdom, and knowledge with the rest of us. And if we do disagree on some things it can be done without name calling or making snide remarks.

Thanks are in order to everyone involved with this forum for making it the place that it is.

I am grateful.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.