Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen a post about the World Series. Guess there aren't any baseball fans here. Go Giants!

·
Administrator
23,035 Posts
So much for my prediction about the Tigers. What do I know I route for the Red Sox.

·
Registered
5,790 Posts
I don't have a stake in either team, since I'm a Phillies Phan, but after I heard that Obummer was pulling for Detroit, it's Go Giants. Would be nice if they sweep the field with them.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have a stake in either team, since I'm a Phillies Phan, but after I heard that Obummer was pulling for Detroit, it's Go Giants. Would be nice if they sweep the field with them.
Living on the West coast I root for any team out here.

·
Administrator
23,035 Posts
Congrats to the Giants. Willie Mays is doing the happy dance.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
I live in Northern California so I'm happy with the Giants win. I rooted for them when I was a kid, and that back when they first moved to the west coast.

If Obummer was rooting for Detroit it makes me even happier.

There are no cities more "leftist liberal democrat for Obama" than San Francisco, so his support for Detroit would hint that his allegiance is along racial lines rather than political.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
I . . . was . . . rooting for Detroit, until about half way through the first game.
By that point it looked to me like they had a significant attitude problem.
Ended up nicely. Four to zero . . . . . . what more can you say. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
2,461 Posts
I have been a Giants fan since they moved to San Francisco in 1958. Well done Giants!

·
Registered
5,790 Posts
Well. Obamao's support was the kiss of death for the Tigers.
No surprise though - this guy only backs losers, pitches left, and throws like a girl.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
It was an amazing series for us Giants fans. It was almost too bad that the series didn't make it back to the bay but I'm happy we didn't have to face Verlander again. My thinking is that he would have been tougher the second time around.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Around here most folks are Ranger Fan and ABY (anybody but the Yankees). Since spending a week in San Fran in early October. I caught the Giants Fever and pulling for them since. I particularly enjoyed watching the Big Man, Pablo Sandoval who plays 3B. That guy not only hits 'em out of the park he can Play Defense. He can move.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts