Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Greek
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I had announced months ago, I was hired to work at the Exchange at WPAFB gun counter when it opened. Just wanted to let you know if you live in the area and have base/exchange privileges our grand opening is June 15th and 16th and we will have 10% off Springfield XD's and XDM's on the 15th and 10% off S&W Bodyguard 380's (not the 38 but the 380) on the 16th. Their will be 5% off ammo and accessories as well. Their will be drawings for gun giveaways (3 XD's/XDM's and a Beretta) 2 drawings will be done per day. If their are any questions feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]
I am glad to be in a position to help fellow gun owners and veterans/dependents get a good deal if possible. I hope that this helps someone get a good deal and if you do drop by just say you heard about this from rugerforum and then I will know to help you specifically in any way I can. This is I guess my ways of saying thanks to all my fellow gun owners and vets on this forum that have answered my questions and given me advise and opinions when I sought them. Thanks, God Bless, and look forward to seeing you.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Good luck out there in Dayton.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
That sounds great. Used to go to the air shows there when I was a child.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.