Ruger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to buy the TRIGGER ASSEMBLY for a Mini-14:, preferrably a newer one or at least compatible for a new 583(?) series. I just got an ProMag Archangel Precision Stock for my new Mini-14 and apparently the trigger housing needs to be modified. I do not wish to do this to my new OEM parts. However, if I find an extra at a reasonable price, I'm all in. If you happen to see this post and have helpful recommendations as well to contend with this issue, let me know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Want to buy the TRIGGER ASSEMBLY for a Mini-14:, preferrably a newer one or at least compatible for a new 583(?) series. I just got an ProMag Archangel Precision Stock for my new Mini-14 and apparently the trigger housing needs to be modified. I do not wish to do this to my new OEM parts. However, if I find an extra at a reasonable price, I'm all in. If you happen to see this post and have helpful recommendations as well to contend with this issue, let me know.
Hi, I have 2 Mini 14 trigger assemblies dating from early 80,s. Dont know if they fit your 583, both are in vgood condition. In the photo I have just checked the sear gap with the factory gauge. If you are interested its $110 each including shipping from the UK. I am also on the HK and Gunboards sites as Bazz and Bazzer respectively.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts