Ruger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for older Nikon Prostaff, #6734. Box not important but needs to be in ex. Working order. Has Adjustable Objective, and will say Prostaff Target EFR in gold letters out on the bell if you don’t have the box. Has tiny dot in center of crosshairs. 3-9x40 and I am aware that it ends up being 50mm due to the A.O. A definite drawback but what ya gonna do?
Thanks!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I got one on my Ruger 77/22M. Great scope!
Wish they had side focus for parallax adjustment so you could use lower rings. Hope to find one some day.
Looking for older Nikon Prostaff, #6734. Box not important but needs to be in ex. Working order. Has Adjustable Objective, and will say Prostaff Target EFR in gold letters out on the bell if you don’t have the box. Has tiny dot in center of crosshairs. 3-9x40 and I am aware that it ends up being 50mm due to the A.O. A definite drawback but what ya gonna do?
Thanks!
BEWARE: anyone having a want to buy listing, I was contacted by a new registered user saying he had a friend with one and gave an email address for contact: turned out to be a total scam, beware!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts