Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has or knows where to find a Ruger American or Savage Axis .223 for sale.

Thanks

·
Registered
644 Posts
LOCAL GUN SHOP. I would look at the Ruger. Heard the stocks are stronger. At least the one on my rimfire magnum feels sturdy and not flimsy.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My LGS is behind on just about everything: guns, ammo, and even other sporting goods like gun cases and stuff. I will look again. You never know

·
Registered
319 Posts
I was wondering if anyone has or knows where to find a Ruger American or Savage Axis .223 for sale.

Thanks
I have the American 223/Vortex 3x9 combo package and it is a tack driver. I like it so much I got the American in 7mm-08 too!
get the American they are great rifles in my opinion

I got mine from Buds Guns

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the American 223/Vortex 3x9 combo package and it is a tack driver. I like it so much I got the American in 7mm-08 too!
get the American they are great rifles in my opinion

I got mine from Buds Guns
Thanks I will look into that one.

·
Registered
Mk II, Wrangler, LCPII .22 LR, EC9S, Security 9, P-85, RAR .17 HMR + .22 LR, + 10/22 Sporter
1,247 Posts

Thanks
Well since this is a Ruger sight, my preference between the two listed should be no surprise. But, I wouldn't exclude the TC Compass II with the 5R rifling from my list. I've got the TC VentureII in .223 + it's scary accurate!

BTW, Vance has both 223 Rifles For Sale | Vance Outdoors

KyGunCo has a gang of Savage .223s https://www.kygunco.com/Search/AjaxSearch?Keyword=&Start=0&mAction=&Barrellength=&Brand=SAVAGE ARMS&Caliber=223 Rem&Category=&Color=&Department=&Finish=&Rating=&Type=&MinPrice=0&MaxPrice=0&InStock=&IsFirearm=true&Sort=&SortDirection=

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thanks I will look into that one.
On The 7mm-08 I put a 4x12 Vortex Diamondback scope.....makes for a great walk and stalk deer rifle. It is very accurate too and all I shoot is factory stuff..... in all I have $600 in a nice deer hunting rig

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have looked all over and the nearest one to me is 5 hours away. The search continues

·
Registered
Mk II, Wrangler, LCPII .22 LR, EC9S, Security 9, P-85, RAR .17 HMR + .22 LR, + 10/22 Sporter
1,247 Posts
I have looked all over and the nearest one to me is 5 hours away. The search continues
Both store I linked earlier will ship to your LGS.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts