Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Im in a rush and this isnt going to be very well thought out) I'm new to this Ruger forum, I joined because I just got my first gun, and I want to be around other people who know more than me.
but WTF
i try and skim through here a few times a week and its like I cant go through without hearing about someone quitting, or resigning.
Maybe Im just a little green still but I thought all this drama BS would stop after I graduated High School. Is this seriously how grown men act? If it dosnt go your way, u quit? and or you cant follow some simple rules set fourth by the administrators?

I dont know/care why everyone has their panties in a wad, but it needs to stop. step back and take some pride in this forum, hell its probably the best ruger forum out there.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Well just pull up a chair, sit a spell and have some coffee......

then relax a bit, let the dust settle.

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
We are changing the direction of the forums a bit, and with this change we get people that are happy with change, and people that are unhappy with change.

So were expecting a little bit of change over in members and staff, but I think in the long run we will be a better board.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.