Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Colt 1908 chambered in .25 ACP. Comes with 25 rounds of Hornady Custom Hollow Point ammo. According to Colt's website, the serial number has this gun being manufactured in 1914 before the magazine disconnect safety was introduced (1916 or so). I shot a full box of Aguila ammo last year with no issues. Cleaned it and it's just been sitting in my gun case. I have seen this gun, in similar condition, sell anywhere from $450 to $650 on GunBroker. I am asking $350 (grip has a chip near the mounting screw) or $400 trade value. I am not in a rush nor am I hurting to part ways with this gun. If I don't get what I am asking, then I will just keep it. So, with that being said, no low ball offers please. Trade for a Ruger SR22 + cash and/or ammo and/or additional magazines. Trade straight for Ruger SR9 or Ruger LCR chambered in 9mm. I will also do some cash and as much factory brass cased ammo (9mm, .223/5.56, and .22lr) it takes to make up the difference. I apologize for the poor photos as they were taken with my phone. It almost makes the gun look rusted but I assure you there is no rust on this gun. I will provide a bill of sale for in state buyers so we each have a copy. In state buyer(if close enough to where shipping/FFL isn't needed will) bring Drivers License and CCW permit. I know the CCW isn't a "requirement" but it gives me a greater peace of mind. Out Of State buyers or any buyers needing shipping, are responsible for any shipping cost or FFL fees. PM me for any other questions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.