Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Those seem like good little shooters, but I can't get passed the looks. I think they're ugly little things. But if it makes you happy, great! Have fun with it. :)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
i would have to say they probobly are the best 22lr target pistol for what they cost, ive own several , still got 2 of them ,and there is no doubt when you go shoot them they will perform , and feed anything you stuff in them , hate cleaning them but over the yrs have figured it out so its notto bad at all

·
Registered
219 Posts
I take my MKII 22/45 on each trip to the range and put at least 150 rounds thru it. It's just a fun gun. Not a big bang for the buck, but sure a lot of little bangs for a buck.

·
Registered
431 Posts
What trigger is that?

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What trigger is that?

Molon Labe

Kim
Was wondering if anyone would catch that. Custom job, did it myself. It is a 2mm bearing trigger, with 8 bearings on a straight pin. I have some clark and VQ triggers on some of my other MK's, and tried this for a laugh. Works very good, and the feel is very nice, even better than a static straight trigger, like some of the straight pin triggers that I have on some of my benchrest rifles. I also did the "finer sights" mod on this one and stuffed it full of VQ internals and polished the disconnector. This is #4 for me on this series of pistol, and they are all unique. Here's a look at the Ruger portion of my collection so far.

And a closeup of the trigger to give you some detail.

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Those seem like good little shooters, but I can't get passed the looks. I think they're ugly little things. But if it makes you happy, great! Have fun with it. :)
Funny, I am completely opposite of you. I love the look and feel of a MK! I have 7 of them now :)

·
Registered
842 Posts
A nice gun Keith and some right fair shooting. Aint nothing ugly about that one!! I'd like to know more about the trigger.:)
Baker

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think that these are the Pachmyer's from about 10 years ago. They are slightly too narrow in the finger grooves for my "pudgy" fingers, but fit my wife like a glove. She loves this pistol, so they stay on for her to use.

JJ

1 - 20 of 21 Posts