Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma, I have lived in both Butler and Du Bois, PA.

We have the same taste in pistols, mine are a Mark 1, GP100, SP101, CW9 and S&W 686. I had a 4" Security Six but sold it to my brother.

I am also a "Sober Byker". Have had 22 since 1964. No HDs though, Started on BSAs and Triumphs. Currently have a Suzuki Boulevard.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Don't know anything about Philly but, out here YO means. Yea, whad-da-ya want.... :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome from Oklahoma, I have lived in both Butler and Du Bois, PA.

We have the same taste in pistols, mine are a Mark 1, GP100, SP101, CW9 and S&W 686. I had a 4" Security Six but sold it to my brother.

I am also a "Sober Byker". Have had 22 since 1964. No HDs though, Started on BSAs and Triumphs. Currently have a Suzuki Boulevard.
Sober since July, 13, 1986. I grew up on Honda's I bought the "King" new, 2003 put 9000 miles on it the first year, my first HD, love it.

Thanks for the welcome, I spend most of my time on the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association (PAFOA) web site. Since I have a few Ruger's a PAFOA member said I should check y'all out, so here I am.

Sober is what I am, Bill is who I am.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Wlcome and love the signature there by unknown
"If you believe the term "militia" means the National Guard then you must believe that freedom of speech is reserved for the Government Printing Office."
- Unknown

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome...

from W. WA.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome from S Texas. I love your signature block. You are welcome at my campfire anytime! Nice looking Marlin!!!:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.