Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I've never seen an albino moose before although I have seen albino squirrels here locally about ten years back. I'd love if Moose were indigenous to Kentucky although we did have Elk relocated back here in 1998 from Utah IIRC.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Now that is something else! A guy I used to work with has killed a couple of albino squirrels, and a **** too. But this guy lives in the woods. If he aint hunting, he is fishing. I have never seen an albino anything in the wild!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I have never seen a total white one thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
perfect camo for that snow for sure. Any special regs on a albino moose or treat as any other?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
That is very cool, thanks for posting. I can't help but think that if there were more of them how nice an albino moose hide would look on the wall.:D

·
Registered
211 Posts
WOW, I have seen albino deer, even pinto deer, but never a Moose. That is just too cool. All albino game is protected here.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
That is cool. I have always seen pics of albino deer and squirels but this is the first Moose. It is really cool to have gotten those pics. Did you take them or did you find them on the web?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts