Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My latest acquisition from my favorite pawn shop is this NMBH stainless 357 mag (vintage 1979). The revolver had just come in and was really dirty. But upon closer examination it was in very good condition. It's all cleaned up and pretty, I took it to the range and was pleasantly surprise how accurate it was. The grips are really something......I ordered some hogue grips.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,320 Posts
Yep at least one of everything :) Congrats!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Why not have one of everything? She's a beauty!

·
Banned
29,620 Posts
I now have cut down the number after 2 daughters weddings but at one time I had a least every handgun caliber in the chart of other calibers owned and then some. 22 25 32 acp and sw ands sw long and 32 h and r and 38 special and 38 super and 380 and 357 and 42 mag and 44 special and mag 45 acp colt and schefield and 454 casull 460 and 500 smith were not out yet.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Well after my first handgun purchase (SR22) I was content with just one. Then I bought my P95 and then my Sr1911.

My thought was this, I have small, medium and large. Well now I have two single actions a Ruger 327 Fed Mag and a Ruger 22LR convertible.

Fast forward to this week and now I have a used P90 in 45 acp on its way.

So having one of everything is a proposition I am starting to like more and more.

·
Premium Member
14,043 Posts
Would like to own a couple of a few things actually!

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Very nice looking gun. Sometimes it pays to keep your eyes open and take a second look at things.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the votes of approval! I just can't stop! I also reload everything I have so the "deal" grows as I fill in a new caliber to reload/cast and perfect. Oh, these are the problems I love to have.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I wish.....

·
Registered
9,168 Posts
That's one fine Blackhawk. Congrats!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts