1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
What? "Gas powered-> Mini bikes not allowed!" and if there is a power outage NO gas engines for your generator...when I first seen this I could not believe it but there it is in black and white.
*At least California NEVER has power outages right!
This one will be interesting to follow. Our fearless leaders are pushing for change that may not be feasible...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Remember these are the lefties who love to create crises that push their own agenda. They'll blame everyone else when things go bad and don't care who gets hurt (which is usually the ones they say they want to help). Just ask a European about being 'energy poor' for decades.

For the record, I'm not against wind or solar or hydro (green) energy or even nuclear. I just don't think the power numbers after decades of experimentation with wind and solar are adding up in the real world to sustain our current standard of living. Be ready to slow down your lifestyle. Even if we eventually figure out how to really cut greenhouse gases, in the transition, things will get bumpy.

·
Registered
141 Posts
This is hilarious, I guess these Kalifornia politicians are just trying to get Leftist votes. They can’t make enough electricity now, can you imagine everyone trying to recharge their electric cars and electric lawn care equipment, etc…? It’s just a matter of time before some hiccup causes a drinking water or power shortage large scale.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Can you imagine all the people calling in sick for work, because they couldn’t charge their car.
It gets better sir.

The lithium batteries that come in “ALL” All electric vehicles are only rated for five “5” years life span.

You say ——. Yeah yeah I just go buy more??????
They will cost more than to replace the vehicle.

Few will buy top of the line or even a Tesla so the replacement cost will easily be $15,000 or more.
Check is out.

Me….. I’m resurrecting a couple old 67 and 72 chevys and when the time comes I’ll move to 100% alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
I wonder how they expect people to maintain defensible space around rural property with electric chainsaws and weed eaters. Absolutely impossible……
I have an EGO 56v electric leaf blower, and I must say it’s great. For the lawn mower I prefer good ol’ gasoline. EGO does make electric lawn mowers, and I imagine they work ok, but check the price of the bigger capacity EGO batteries. A replacement battery costs almost as much as the entire package of battery, charger and tool.

·
Registered
Ruger .44 Carbine, Security-Six, Service-Six, Mini-14, .30 Carbine Blackhawk
587 Posts

·
Registered
Ruger .44 Carbine, Security-Six, Service-Six, Mini-14, .30 Carbine Blackhawk
587 Posts
<snip>
........when the time comes I’ll move to 100% alcohol.
I already moved to 100% alcohol and I can tell y.......

No wait, maybe you mean for powering a vehicle.....
Nevermind :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
The thing to remember is this is from the same state that says everyone can use the same restroom BUT the "ITs" need their own toy isle. :rolleyes: o_O

1 - 20 of 115 Posts