Ruger Forum banner
41 - 60 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
I live in Virginia, & Northam turned a "black face scandal" into the biggest kissing ass campaign the world has ever seen to stay in office. As a result, him & the majority liberal Gen Assy have passed more "Woke" laws than you can shake a stick at. A Republican Gov in Virginia could really throw a monkey wrench in the liberal gears of a Liberal Gen Assy. "We" great Americans in Virginia have our fingers crossed in our up & coming Gov Election.

·
Registered
274 Posts
That should work well for you as long as your health, finances and the conditions in AZ all converge positively.
Then all you'll have to live with is running from the problem instead of taking a stand.
Bearcat, it’s not ne running from a problem. It’s that as I approach my 80th birthday I am tired of taking stands. I did that all my life. To some degree that standing is unsettling. I never minded that. But with time running out I just decided that I would live out what time I have left in as much serenity as I can create. Peace,

·
Registered
Ruger .44 Carbine, Security-Six, Service-Six, Mini-14, .30 Carbine Blackhawk
592 Posts
That should work well for you as long as your health, finances and the conditions in AZ all converge positively.
Then all you'll have to live with is running from the problem instead of taking a stand.
I doubt there will be much of a "stand" taken by anyone.

·
Registered
17 Posts

Do you own a lawn mower, weed eater, leaf blower, pressure washer, air compressor, chain saw, portable generator to name a few ?
Brought to you by Californians for Trump and the gullible trumpanzees

·
Registered
102 Posts
I suppose that I should be buying a Honda gas generator ASAP? Or just wait until 2024 and drive to Oregon or Nevada to pick one up then?

·
Registered
24 Posts

Do you own a lawn mower, weed eater, leaf blower, pressure washer, air compressor, chain saw, portable generator to name a few ?
No but if I lived in that weird place I would go out, buy one of each.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Unfortunately, most of those who leave still vote blue.
Yes and they come to Texas and want to install their mindless, massively stupid politics. They get along fairly well in Austin which has the highest looney population of big cities in the state. PLEASE go elsewhere, most of TX wants nothing to do with those fleeing Wackifornia.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yes and they come to Texas and want to install their mindless, massively stupid politics. They get along fairly well in Austin which has the highest looney population of big cities in the state. PLEASE go elsewhere, most of TX wants nothing to do with those fleeing Wackifornia.
Last week, I read on Fox that Austin PD said to call 311, not 911, for any crimes not in progress. Honestly, the cops should not respond to 911 calls from politicians who supported defunding the police.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Remember these are the lefties who love to create crises that push their own agenda. They'll blame everyone else when things go bad and don't care who gets hurt (which is usually the ones they say they want to help). Just ask a European about being 'energy poor' for decades.

For the record, I'm not against wind or solar or hydro (green) energy or even nuclear. I just don't think the power numbers after decades of experimentation with wind and solar are adding up in the real world to sustain our current standard of living. Be ready to slow down your lifestyle. Even if we eventually figure out how to really cut greenhouse gases, in the transition, things will get bumpy.
So what happens to all them batteries when they are burned out? It will become like plastic bags that Gore demanded.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Just look at the container ship problem, Kalifornia handicapping the country because they can’t function and offload/transport the products.

41 - 60 of 116 Posts