Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

How about because of groups like this??? Four shots in one hole. Usually shoot 5 shot groups, but was scared to shoot the last one when I seen what the gun did. I just knew I would screw up that last shot.

Here is a pic of her with her new scope a Tasco 6-24x42. I can see the hairs on a knats butt with this thing.

You can see the extended charging handle in this shot, and maybe the CAA stock saddle I put on her for improved cheek weld.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Black Rifle Disease is incipient.

Very nice shooting, Sir. My XM15-E2C 20" Stainless Heavy Barrel A2 isn't scoped so I never see anything close to one hole.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Gorgeous! So you could shoot the fleas off a camel without even making it throw its rider? OK, so you could shoot the rider off a camel without disturbing its fleas? Now I got it right...hope you never need it but mighty glad you got it!!!! I gotta get me one of some kind-this year...even if I have to eat cheap, starchy, high sugar foods to be able to afford it...I've gotta sacrifice...it's mac/cheese and MOA for me!!!!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Very nice gunman! I'm still working on loads for mine, & I'm having a ball doing it! Those AR's are great weapons! By the way, what brand of Bi-Pod do you have on that thing?

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by kansas45

Very nice gunman! I'm still working on loads for mine, & I'm having a ball doing it! Those AR's are great weapons! By the way, what brand of Bi-Pod do you have on that thing?
It is a Versa-Pod bi-pod.
Tweek, that is a 100 yard target.
Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen. That was by far my best group of the day, and it was my last group of the day. Most of the rest of the groups were hovering around an inch. Some more, some less, with different bullet weights.

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
Great shooting. Until recently (Due to pictures like yours, and gun rag articles) I didn't realize that kind of accuracy could be had from an AR. BRD sounds like an extremely serious and contagious condition.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts