THIS is one happy happy man.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,410 Posts
Whoa look at the margin for error!

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
That was something! Was it skill or luck? I guess a little of both. I gust of wind would have ruined that experiment.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Skill.....
Luck.....
A little of each.....

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
Skill not luck. Any experienced logger will tell you that you can fell a tree in ANY direction you want.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
If he lacked confidence, he could have pulled the shed back 3 feet and pulled the mobile home up a couple.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
That could have been an all crap moment..

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Ok. I am impressed.

·
Registered
338 Posts
That was pretty amazing!

Flash

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Ooooh! That could have had a VERY different ending!

Jim

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
If you notch it correctly on the side you plan to fell it to and then cut it square on the back, you can get that kind of accuracy..............would I try something that close.........HELL NO................LOL!!!! That wasn't that guys first tree for sure and I am betting he is not the owner there. Your average home owner likely doesn't have a Stihl saw with that much bar, wedges, etc, that he is using to drop that. He is a PRO

·
Registered
188 Posts
i showed this to my buddy who does tree removal for a living..he says with some tension from wires etc. its actually pretty easy to make a tree fall just about wherever you want it lol

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
i showed this to my buddy who does tree removal for a living..he says with some tension from wires etc. its actually pretty easy to make a tree fall just about wherever you want it lol
I agree, but I looked pretty close and I see no tension wires. Regardless, that's a sweet drop

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's the "just about" part that I think made this guy that happy. :D

About the 4th time I watched this I saw the Stihl he had and I thought oh I want that. Then I came to my senses...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts