Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, lets see some pic's. of Your .41 Magnums. All breeds, & sizes are acceptable !

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Well, I did have a Smith and Wesson too, but in a moment of extreme ignorance I sold it, so the only one I got left is this Old Model Blackhawk:

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have two. The top is an old model Blackhawk that belonged to my late brother. I think it still looks (and shoots) great. On the bottom is the new kid on the block. A NM Blackhawk with 4 5/8" barrel. Just picked it up this past week. #1 on the list for my next range trip.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Older pic of the NMBH 4 5/8 .41. It is now wearing a set of Walnut black eagle grips compliments of meanc. Anybody have a .41 Marlin 1894 they don't like? The Blackhawk needs a playmate. .41 is a fun shooter and very accurate.

·
Registered
60 Posts
This Is my .41 Mag, a super blackhawk hunter. I am still getting to know her, but she holds and shoots great. Some may think that full rib is ugly, but I kinda like it.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:) I Love the caliber, love the frame, even like the factory grips, but regretfully, . . . . :( You'll have to list Me with those who do not like the rib. I mentioned in an earlier thread, that I'd really like to have one of the hunters, & have the barrell turned down & shortened to 4 5/8" & replace the front sight. But everyone has their opinions, & I respect them. Have You ever mounted a scope on it ??

·
Registered
60 Posts
.41 Magnum:
I haven't scoped it yet. After buying it and 2 boxes of shells (wow!) I did not have the bread to buy a scope. Some day I will try a scope but for now It works fine without it.

When I was looking for a 41. Mag I wanted a stainless one, and the only option was the Hunter. I also contemplated having the barrel turned, but I have grown to like the rib, with its scope mounting option.

·
Registered
3 Posts
.41 Magnum:
I haven't scoped it yet. After buying it and 2 boxes of shells (wow!) I did not have the bread to buy a scope. Some day I will try a scope but for now It works fine without it.

When I was looking for a 41. Mag I wanted a stainless one, and the only option was the Hunter. I also contemplated having the barrel turned, but I have grown to like the rib, with its scope mounting option.
Im kicking my self in the ass for not buying one when they came out i already had a 41 mag 6-1/2" Blackhawk that is now a 41GNR But i also wanted a 41 in stainless.Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts

My newest toy. Bought it a few weeks ago. Only had it out for a test drive once so far and it was very nice. Fell in love with the .41 Mag MANY years ago as my dad had a Smith and Wesson that he let me shoot. From the first shot I was hooked and now I am a full blown junkie. Anyone know a cure for what ails me?!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Navet ;

Basically , My advice would be, . . . . . to just keep buying them to see if You get sick of it. Then when You do, send them all to Me!!

That certainly is a nice addition to any collection ! I Like it !

Jim

·
Registered
22 Posts
.41 Magnu8ms ...

I have become very fond of the .41 Magnum, this is the only one I own right now ...

.41 Mag 6 1/2 barrel 2 tone with Stainless steel Bisley Conversion.

It is accurate, realiable and shoots very well.

Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts