Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who was your first love? When I was eleven I saw The Parent Trap and fell in love with Hayley Mills.:)

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I'm too old to remember.
It was probably some cute girl at school.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hayley Mills was good, but Annette Funicello was my personal favorite.

She made some bad decisions, and has had some hard breaks in recent times, but she's still up there for me.

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.

Good memories. Life was simple then.

Duane

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm too old to remember.
It was probably some cute girl at school.
Oh, I thought we were talking about celebrities.

I fell heads over heals in love with Denise Fox, in the 2nd grade.

Lost track of her, and then she moved in with her parents-in-law for a while, next door, after I was married myself. Ugh. That was tough.

We managed to keep up a "Hey, how are you, glad to see you again, kind of relationship." She never knew that I had the hots for her, and thankfully neither did my wife. ;)

That was a VERY LONG time ago.

Duane

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
my first love....shes holding up nicely

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hayley Mills was good, but Annette Funicello was my personal favorite.

She made some bad decisions, and has had some hard breaks in recent times, but she's still up there for me.

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.

Good memories. Life was simple then.

Duane
Annette was a little too old for me. Are you talking about Annette or Hayley as making bad decisions?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Annette was a little too old for me. Are you talking about Annette or Hayley as making bad decisions?

I was referring to Annette.

Duane

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Banned
29,619 Posts
I high school a girl named Becky Marshall I took her to teh prom in 1975 and we lost touch when she moved and I went to college.

·
Registered
162 Posts
My 9th grade Algebra teacher, Miss Smith. God i had a crush on her, OK time for a cold shower!!!!

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
When I was 13 I had a crush on Stephanie Zimbalist from Remington Steele.

·
Registered
17,236 Posts
Raquel Welch

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I was 15, she was 13. My best friend's sister.

The one I remember most though, is "the one that got away". We were both seventeen, she had got conned and pregnant by an a--hole older boyfriend. I had been dating her for two weeks before she told me!

I helped her get through testing, counseling, and getting nerve to tell her parents. The last I saw her was letting her out of my VW at her house, so she could go in and face her parents with it. I still even remember what she was wearing.

I understand they all moved to Beckley, WV and may still be there. Her parents may still be living. I've always wondered what she did since and how she is. Never looked for her online, as I would have no idea of her last name. It was Sarah Dalton.

Anybody here in Beckley and know some Daltons?.........;)

·
Registered
897 Posts
Elizebeth Taylor in Cleopatra. Still enjoy that movie.
As far as non celebrities my first Love was a girl named Kelly King.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts