1 - 20 of 1962 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
How bout Luke Brian "Drinking Beer & Wastin Bullets"? (I in no way advocate the mixing of alchohol and guns, but love the song) Or how bout a classic? Johnny Cash "Dont Take Your Guns To Town".....

·
Registered
265 Posts
How bout Luke Brian "Drinking Beer & Wastin Bullets"? (I in no way advocate the mixing of alchohol and guns, but love the song) Or how bout a classic? Johnny Cash "Dont Take Your Guns To Town".....
I thought "Ruby (Don't Take Your Love To Town)" was a Kenny Rogers tune. That's the only version I've ever heard.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
I thought "Ruby (Don't Take Your Love To Town)" was a Kenny Rogers tune. That's the only version I've ever heard.
Ten points to the old guy! Sorry about the "old" reference by either you like old music or you've been around a bit. That song was done by a group Kenny Rogers belonged to before he went out on his own. Now, for 50 points, can you name the group and their biggest hit?

FYI, I know this because I was around when that group was active and that song was playing on the AM radio and AM here doesn't mean morning!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Bronxboy, I believe that would be "The First Edition" and their biggest hit would have been "Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in"
That would have been in the late 60's maybe.

Jim

206 Posts
My favorite is Way Out Here by Josh Thompson it goes something like this:

This house is protected by the Good Lord and a gun, and you just might meet em' both if you show up here not welcome son.

YouTube - Josh Thompson - Way Out Here (Acoustic)

·
Registered
122 Posts
2296 mag is gunna be hard to beat

·
Registered
241 Posts
Here's one of my Favorites..
I got my Screen name from this song..
"That's Gonna Tech You a Lesson, Might Show You His Smith & Wesson"
Headknocker by Foreigner

For some reason I can't get my imbeded link to post up like your alls?? Don't Know why??
My Link is Dead too?? I edited it.. SO!!

"Might Show You His Smith & Wesson"

1 - 20 of 1962 Posts