Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using one of these holsters for the conceal carry?

I like the minimalist build of it, very small and simply, and it looks like a good quality piece.

8-10 week leadtime sucks, but if it's worth it I might do it.

Any feedback?

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
A quick ebay search showed up some more holsters just like the Zorn, but still a 2-3 week lead time.

Does anyone stock IWB kydex holsters?

It was a Clinger Atom that I like, $28...........and I see they are a sponsor here, but 2-3 week lead time.

Steve

·
Registered
765 Posts
I have a Clinger and just ordered another. Even though they state two or three weeks, I received mine in about a week and a half. Nice holster so far.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a Clinger and just ordered another. Even though they state two or three weeks, I received mine in about a week and a half. Nice holster so far.
I just ordered mine...........for the price and a 2 week lead time, it's a lot better than the Zorn at 10 weeks and twice the price.

Steve

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got my Clinger Atom in the mail yesterday.........haven't been able to check it out yet, but will this weekend for sure.

It looks good, can hopefully performs well and is comfortable.

Steve

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have now worn the Clinger Atom a few times now, and it works for me well. I like the small size of it, and it's very minimal size..........it works well for me with the LC9s.
I did have to heat up the area around the safety and form it better, stock from the factory it would turn off the safety from the gun moving. A heat gun fixed that problem, not the holster forms to the safety perfectly and will not turn it off.

For the price.........I'm happy with it and will consider more in the future.

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts