Ruger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Does anyone make aftermarket parks for these stocks? I have the 77 in 300 win mag. I'd love to swap out the floorplate to be able to use removable magazines.

Any Ideas?

Thanks, Sam

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
The only thing I know of/seen are the inserts on the forward end of the stock, walnut and some nasty looking green crap. For what it’s worth, if you start modifying the Zytel you’ll tank the value of it, they bring top dollar as is. JMO.

Reactions: Corndog

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing I know of/seen are the inserts on the forward end of the stock, walnut and some nasty looking green crap. For what it’s worth, if you start modifying the Zytel you’ll tank the value of it, they bring top dollar as is. JMO.
Thanks, I was hoping for a "drop in" like HS Precision makes for the Remington 700s, but I keep running into walls . . . ha

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Hey @Mark204

My main deer gun (zytel 77) has the silver aluminum floor plate. I have scratched mine up pretty good. You know anywhere to get steel replacement.

Or, does this “buttercup” need to “suck it up”.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Hey @Mark204

My main deer gun (zytel 77) has the silver aluminum floor plate. I have scratched mine up pretty good. You know anywhere to get steel replacement.

Or, does this “buttercup” need to “suck it up”.
Scott I think mine is the same, but it’s on the bottom so’s I cant sees it. Don’t you have different inserts on yours or am I thinking of someone else?

Reactions: Corndog
1 - 7 of 7 Posts