Ruger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I suppose that I could see it as God’s caliber since if one is fired at you, it is an invitation to meet him face to face. I think that my .44 mag would send the same message more emphatically but, why split hairs.I suspect that Mike Bloomberg and other leftist would see it as the Godless caliber.

·
Super Moderator
21,082 Posts
John Browning developed the round in 1904 to use in his prototype Colt Semi Auto. In 1904 Teddy Roosevelt was President, the ice cream cone was developed and Cy Young pitching for the Boston Americans the predecessors to the Red Sox pitched the first perfect game in baseball history. What more proof does anyone need. 👍

·
Registered
7,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
John Browning developed the round in 1904 to use in his prototype Colt Semi Auto. In 1904 Teddy Roosevelt was President, the ice cream cone was developed and Cy Young pitching for the Boston Americans the predecessors to the Red Sox pitched the first perfect game in baseball history. What more proof does anyone need. 👍
I don't see the relevance here terry_p ...

·
Registered
223 Posts
On the first day he created the 45 acp.
On the second day he created the 30-06.
On the third day he went to the mountain and shot into the valley, all was good, he rested.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Because it's old as god.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts