Ruger Forum banner
61 - 80 of 98 Posts

Registered
Ruger Shooter
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Added a 2022 Ruger LCR to my snubbie collection this morning:
Revolver Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

I can cross this one off my wishlist ... now, let's see what's next ....

Registered
.22 Single Six and Ten, three Wranglers, 2 44 Vaqueros, MkII, 10-22, 22 Charger, 77-357, GP100s.
Revolver Air gun Trigger Bullet Wood

Posted this before in other threads, but still in the subject. GP100 5-shot .44spl, 3" barrel. Great shooter, especially with Skeeter loads. Still shooting the 240gr MagTech that I somehow stocked up on before the great ammo shortage. Saving cases - all Star made. Not as heavy as my Vaquero Sheriffs, but shorter - the Vaquero is 3.75".

Registered
I already posted a photo of one of my snubbies earlier but "The Missus" wants hers posted as well. The top one is her Model 442 Airweight that she carries. The middle one is her "Dressed Up" or BBQ gun, it's a 1980 Model 60 and the bottom one was one I got for her years ago. A 1960 Model 36 no dash 3" square butt and the wood grips are the original that have the matching serial numbers pressed not ink stamped into them.

Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory

Registered

Registered
Ruger Shooter
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
I tried to order one of the security Six snubbies years ago, and they had sold out. Never seen one since! DRAT! Or words to that effect. :mad:
If you're still interested in one, keep your eyes open as mine popped up just this past summer. It's definitely turned out to be a forever keeper, top-ranked in my collection. Beautiful feel and handles incredibly well.

Good luck - keep shooting!

Reactions: Bepe and paul105
61 - 80 of 98 Posts